Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Assignment Instructions Create a client brief for Bargain Books. Bargain Books i
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Create a client brief for Bargain Books. Bargain Books is expanding their business by incorporating a small coffee shop into each store . Bargain Books does not know how to approach their problem so they are hiring an agency. It is your job to create the creative brief. Make sure that you include the initial creative concepts and strategies in your brief from where the agency can start from. This will give them a better idea of the direction you want them to follow.
– You are assignment is the brief that goes to the advertising agency who will then create the campaign along the guidelines in this essay. In other words, you do not create the advertisements or any of the designs.
– If your brief cannot be understood then you have failed and you will not pass the assignment. You need to make it as clear as possible.
– Please don’t ask me how many pages this must be. In the real world no one is going to say how long it has to be. Length is irrelevant. All that matters is that the content is clear and that all the data required is there.
– No extensions. In the real world you will have a meeting set up with your company director. You can’t tell him no you weren’t able to complete it because of network issues or your broken laptop. If you submit late you will get zero. The only way to submit late is to have a valid doctor’s letter from a recognised and registered medical practitioner or a death in the family.
1) Supply initial creative concepts and strategies. Original and practical? (10)
2) Are your objectives clear? (5)
3) Target audience well-researched? (5)
4) Is the Call To Action (CTA) thoroughly explained? (5)
5) Is the service/product properly explained? (5)
6) Are all the types of media and the deliverables required properly listed and thoroughly explained and planned? (5)
7) Is the budget realistic and listed in detail? (You can’t suck these numbers from your thumb. I want to see that you could find proper figures for this.) (5)
8) Did you consider all the legal and mandatory items? (5)
9) Did you supply examples of other similar campaigns or marketing campaigns that you would like the advertising agency to draw inspiration from? (5)
10) Is your brief clear and to the point? (5)
11) Language, style, and formatting. (5)
Total = 60
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.