Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Qualitative interview study: Interview two persons, one who has more than 20 yea
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Qualitative interview study: Interview two persons, one who has more than 20 years of working experience or one who has just started his/her working career. How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect their work-life balance?
As a general guide your assignment should include some discussion of the following:
• Introduction: A brief introduction on the impact of COVID-19 on work-life balance; then describe the aim of the present assignment.
• Main Body: Description of the methodology (e.g., participants, interview questions, procedure) and analysis of the interviews. Discussion of the findings in relation to the literature.
• Conclusion: Present a summary of the developed arguments and integrate your conclusions with the relevant theory and evidence discussed in the previous parts.
• References: Provide a references list.
• Appendix: Provide the necessary additional material (e.g., consent form, transcribed file)
One of the main aims of this assignment is to give you the opportunity to build your academic skills by writing a short research project. You should demonstrate knowledge on studying important conceptual frameworks in positive psychology like work-life balance. You also need to show an effective understanding in organizing and writing up your research project.
You will be expected to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of work-life balance supported by relevant evidence-based research. Discuss findings in relevance to the literature on the role of positive psychology in promoting well-being.
Style & Approach
This assignment should be written in appropriate academic, objective style and demonstrate a balanced critical approach to the subject. It should be coherent and straight forward.
Structure & Presentation
• Typewritten coursework is required (font size of 12).
• Use relevant sources and references to support arguments and acknowledge all references using Harvard style of referencing. Failure to comply with this may result in you being charged with plagiarism. This could result in a fail grade for the module and/or scheme.
• Do not present lists of bullet points with little or no development of your argumentation.
• You are encouraged to use headings to structure your submission.
• You are also reminded of the need to:
o Read the assessment criteria upon which you will be graded.
o Proof-read your assignment for spelling and syntactic errors.
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.