Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
CONSULTING PROPOSAL ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW The management of change i
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
CONSULTING PROPOSAL ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The management of change in an organization is often led by an internal or external change consultant who leads change from a project perspective with a phased approach that includes the project definition, a diagnosis of the situation, recommendations for a solution, a plan for implementing the recommendations, and the actual implementation of the plan.
You will prepare a consulting proposals based on the cases from the textbook assigned in Modules/Weeks 1–3 (Consulting Proposal 1)
Each proposal must be 1000–1500 words and include at least the following 5 sections:
1. Definition of project
2. Diagnosis of current situation
4. Implementation plan
A sample/template for the proposals is provided.
Each proposal must include a title and reference page formatted according to current APA requirements.
You must use a minimum of 4 scholarly peer-reviewed sources plus the text.
Write the proposal as if you are addressing the CEO or organizational leadership as identified in the selected case study.
The overall narrative in the proposal must include significant emphasis on diagnosing the problems in the business with recommendations for relevant change.
These recommendations must be supported with specific examples or sources.
• If the organization needs to change its recruitment strategy or perhaps offer new products, what specific types of change are involved?
• Will the employees be affected? If so, what type of employees?
• How should the recommended changes be implemented?
• Are there drivers of the change that will determine the success of the change initiative? If so, what are they?
Keep in mind that the proposal is an overview of the current situation, needed changes, and recommendations; therefore, it is important to refrain from providing too much detail. However, the proposal must contain enough information for the CEO to select a course of action.
Because the person receiving your proposal is the CEO, there is no need to re-state information in the case study as he/she should already be aware of the current situation.
You are encouraged to integrate information from any of the Reading & Study materials or your own experience. These prompts are provided to support your analysis and critical thinking as you read the cases and to give you some structure if you select one of these for your proposal assignments.
Consulting Proposal 1 Questions for Consideration:
Use the following case for Consulting Proposal 1.
Case The Plane Will Not Move!
What was the problem McDonnell Douglas was having with the C-17?
– What was the thinking that allowed the issue to persist?
– Describe the three main priorities of Koz, the new plant manager.
– How did the employees of MD originally view his priorities? How was this reflected in terms of production?
– What did Koz do to illustrate and amplify his vision for his priorities?
– What was the eventual result of Koz’s “nutty idea?”
– What factors do you believe led to a successful transformation?
– Is the approach of Koz sustainable at that plant, transferable across the company, and is the change management of Koz reproducible in other leaders. If so, explain why and how to move forward with it. If not, explain why and suggest a different approach going forward.
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.