Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Week 9 Assignment: Diversity and Ethics Cover Letter Due: Week 9 Points: 125 Ski
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Week 9 Assignment: Diversity and Ethics Cover Letter
Due: Week 9
Skill(s) Being Assessed: Problem Solving
Criteria for Success: In this assignment, you will:
• Thoughtfully reflect on past experiences as they relate to consideration of diverse and ethical perspectives.
• Identify relevant sociological concepts that tie to the situation posed.
• Apply diverse and ethical perspectives to a decision-making process. Provide specific examples from personal experience or the scenario.
• Articulate the value of incorporating diverse and ethical perspectives when making decisions.
• Describe ways to raise awareness and communicate the importance of considering diverse and ethical perspectives. Include concrete examples from the identified problem.
• Write in a professional manner using proper grammar and spelling.
What to submit/deliverables: Assignment in Chapter 9 of the webtext.
What is the value of doing this assignment? This assignment gives you an opportunity to practice the skill of problem solving. It will show that you can use diverse and ethical perspectives when solving a problem and making a decision. Problem solving is a universal skill and one you will continue to refine as you progress throughout your career. This assignment asks you to use what you’ve learned in weeks 7–9 of the course about actively problem solving and considering diverse perspectives. Worried about where to start? The good news is that you’ve already laid the foundation throughout the course in your webtext readings, videos, and Learn sections in Blackboard.
Your goal for this assignment is to: Practice your problem solving skill. You will do this by writing a cover letter that demonstrates your knowledge of diverse and ethical perspectives and how they could be applied to the job you are applying for.
What you need to complete this assignment:
• Cover letter template, provided in the webtext.
Steps to complete: You will be asked to write a 3-paragraph cover letter to the head of the diversity and ethics committee.
• Complete all sections of the template for the Week 9 Assignment in Chapter 9 of the webtext using complete sentences and specific examples from the text. Be sure to cite your sources.
• Your responses in the webtext will be combined into a template. Submit your completed assignment by following instructions in Chapter 9 of the webtext.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
• Develop a sociological perspective to understand how diversity and ethics influences choices and decisions we make.
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.