Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Discuss the reported response in the article to determine methods of managing chaos and compare to those identified in the video lecture, and then discuss the success of the management attempts, if any.
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
The assignment is to be outlined in numerical order in bullet format and answered as seen below. Please utilize the exact format below to answer the questions below. The answer should be provided under a bullet after the applicable number. Both articles and lecture notes have been provided in order to complete this assignment. Chaos Theory must be applied in this assignment.
1. Name the paper/historical disaster of focus.
– Lessons from the Great Hanshin- Awaji Earthquake of 1995. (The article is attached).
2. Analyze the Hanshin- Awaji Earthquake of 95 and identify the unpredictable factors that led to the edge of chaos OR critically analyze why chaos theory cannot be applied to the chosen disaster response. Then compare and contrast your chosen disaster with at least one additional historical earthquake disaster. In-text citations are required.
3. Analyze and discuss the impact of the edge of chaos or actual chaos on the response; Include both errors of judgment, deviations from planning, and the small problems creating change, show clear relations to chaos theory. In-text citations are required.
4. Discuss the reported response in the article to determine methods of managing chaos and compare to those identified in the video lecture, and then discuss the success of the management attempts, if any. Compare and contrast with at least one other historical disaster. In-text citations are required.
5. Compare and contrast lessons learned in the video lecture (lecture notes are attached) with the response provided in the paper. In-text citations are required.
6. Discuss the limitations of applying chaos theory to the disaster of focus. In-text citations are preferred.
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.