Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
What do babies think?
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
In your reflection paper, you will address the following six (6) content components:
1. Summarize the main ideas presented in the TED talk.
2. Discuss something new that you learned.
3. State whether you agree or disagree with the main ideas presented in the talk, and explain
why you agree or disagree.
4. Discuss how you might apply what you’ve learned to your own life.
5. Research additional information related to this topic, and include a discussion of what you
found most interesting. Include the link to the source you have chosen.
6. Discuss at least one idea/question for follow-up research on this topic.
• This reflection paper should be a minimum of three (3) full pages in length. The page
requirement does not include the title and reference pages.
• Writing should be in paragraph form, double-spaced, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• Reference the TED Talk you viewed using the following format:
Presenter Surname, First Initial, Second Initial. (Year of publication, Month Day). Title of the
TED talk [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.ted.com/restofaddress
List of TED Talks to choose from:
Alter, A. (2017, April). Why our screens make us less happy [Video file]. Retrieved from
Dunn, E. (2019, April).
Helping others makes us happier — but it matters how we do it [Video file].
Barret, L. (2017, December). You aren’t at the mercy of your emotions your brain creates
them [Video file]. Retrieved from
Genova, L. (2017, April). What can you do to prevent Alzheimer’s? [Video file]. Retrieved from
Gopnik, A. (2011, July). What do babies think? [Video file]. Retrieved from
Gorgens, K. (2018, June). The surprising connection between brain injuries and crime [Video file].
Little, B. (2016, February). Who are you, really? The puzzle of personality [Video file]. Retrieved from
Longden, E. (2013, February). The voices in my head [Video file]. Retrieved from
Martin, R. (2018, August). Why we get mad — and why it’s healthy [Video file]. Retrieved from
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.