Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
Do not simply restate the titles of the works in your description of proposed sources (see points 1 and 2 above)
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
A prospectus provides an introduction to your topic, a research question your paper will address, the plan of action you will undertake to assess the research question, and a thesis. It will give you a chance to work out an initial topic and research strategy, and give me an opportunity to assess your project before you are too deeply into it. There are five elements to a prospectus:
• Topic. The thinker, topic/concept, or book your paper will address and assess.
• Research Question. The specific question your paper will address and answer (e.g., Did Hamilton and Madison speak with one voice in The Federalist Papers?).
• Outlined Plan of Action. The strategy your paper will pursue to evaluate and answer your research question. This refers both to the logic by which you will do your reading and research and the way you structure (using internal section headings to demarcate the descriptive and analytical blocks with which you build your argument – your answer to the research question you posed). Think of these sections of research and writing as the blocks you place, one on top of the other, to build the wall of your argument. Block A leads to and supports block B, and so on. Each block –each section of your paper – will stand on its own as well as lead to the next block. Outline your plan of action in the prospectus.
• Thesis. The argument your paper will make; the answer to your research question
5. Annotated Bibliography with at least 5 sources. Each bibliographic entry will have a few sentences that describe 1) the argument of the piece, and 2) its relevance for addressing your research question. I do not expect you have read all the citations in your bibliography by the time you turn it in, but you will want to have skimmed them – and read their introductory and concluding sections closely – before you cite them (otherwise, it will be hard for you to determine their relevance to your research). Do not simply restate the titles of the works in your description of proposed sources (see points 1 and 2 above)
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.