Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
How will you know your project was a success?
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Analyze one of the health information systems/technologies such as Electronic Prescription Benefit Record(EPBR) for your hospital, and answer the questions below. All templates are provided. Simply fill them in and combine them.
1. Conduct a force field analysis for the adoption/implementation of your proposed tool/app/technology in your facility (Week 9, also read this link). Use the template on D2L, under Content – Week 9.
a. List 5 driving forces of adoption for your proposed tool/app/technology.
b. List 5 restrictive forces of adoption for your proposed tool/app/technology.
c. Calculate the scores and make a decision to adopt vs not to adopt.
2. You were able to implement your proposed tool/app/technology in your facility, however, you realized that end-users (e.g., physicians, patients, nurses, etc.) are barely using it.
Identify the potential reasons/barriers of low usage among end-users. Use a fishbone diagram to demonstrate the reasons of low usage among end-users. (Week 9. Also, review this link for additional information).
3. Pick one of the reasons from above and propose 5 various action items that can address the reason (for low usage of your tool/app/technology among end-users). Demonstrate your solutions on an Efficiency Diagram.
For example, if my proposed technology is telehealth use and one of the bottlenecks could be the unawareness among patients. To address this, I can propose that we do a social media campaign, run TV ads, and send text messages to all patients telling them about the telehealth services, nurses talking to patients about telehealth in every visit, etc. Then, I will need to place those various items on the Efficiency Diagram based on their impact and the effort they require.
4. You were able to implement your proposed tool/app/technology and now you need to evaluate its impact/effectiveness.
a. What metric/measures will you use?
b. How and when will the data be collected?
c. How will you know your project was a success? What is the threshold for success?
d. Can you think of any theory that can help you design/implement/evaluate your project?
5. Reviewing the last two slides on Week 9, answer the questions below:
a. What is unique about your organization that can help improve the likelihood of adoption of your tool/app/technology?
b. What is unique about your proposed tool/app/technology that it is more likely to be adopted?
Combine all these in one file
Only pay once! Clear pricing system with no hidden fees, direct line to your writer, 24/7 customer support.
Our reputation is built on delivering top-quality papers. No matter how small the task, we give customers our best.
Missed due dates can result in a serious loss of marks. We strive to finish everything with time to spare.